Ivermectin 12 mg
|50 Tablet/s||$45.00||$0.90 /Piece|
|100 Tablet/s||$80.00||$0.80 /Piece|
|200 Tablet/s||$151.00||$0.76 /Piece|
|300 Tablet/s||$220.00||$0.73 /Piece|
Buy Ivermectin online at GenMedicare.com
The Ivermectin is the oral medication that is taken by patients for curing the parasitic infections in the body. The infection caused by the parasites can impact an individual's intestine, skin area, or even eyes. The Ivermectin 12 mg is coming from the same category of drugs that are antiparasitic. This medication is also prescribed when the patient is having lice growth in the head, blepharitis, and awful aerial worm infection. Thus, it can be consumed when a parasitic infection is found in the patient's intestinal tract.
When the parasitic infections that occur in the body are cured by using this medication, then this is going to carry out the reduction in the hazards of developing some of the serious infections, especially among the people who have a weak immunity system. We also have in stock Ivermectin 6mg and Ivermectin 3mg to treat parasitic infections in the body.
As far as the working mechanism of this antiparasitic medication is concerned, it works in a similar way just like the other drugs belonging to this category. First of all, when this tablet is consumed, it is demonstrating a binding impact on the specific parasite, invading the body. The drug leads to the damage of the nervous system along with the muscles of the worms. It, then leads to the paralysis of the parasites, killing them completely. Also, the worms are not capable of reproducing and producing further larvae, arresting their complete growth and existence in the body.
How to consume Ivermectin 12 mg?
- This medication is strict to be consumed under the supervision of the physician. The patient can swallow the pill with water either with an empty stomach or it can also be consumed 1-2 hours before or after the consumption of the food.
- The physician after carrying the careful diagnosis will be deciding upon the most appropriate concentration of the drug as well as duration. The drug dosage is also decided on basis of the patient's age group, health condition, and how severe a specific parasitic infection is.
- The patient should never consume this drug in greater concentration than prescribed by the physician. Also, certain specific instructions are being required to be followed and they are also mentioned in the prescription leaflet that comes in the drug packet.
- This prescription drug is mostly administered just as a single dosage. The patient is required to consume the full medication by swallowing it with a glass full of water.
- In order to treat and eliminate the infection effectively, the patient is required to consume greater than 1 dosage as per the doctor's prescription. All those individuals who are having weaker immune systems are required to consume a greater dosage of the medication periodically.
- Important for them is to get their stool & blood examined on regular basis.
Just like various other antiparasitic drugs, Ivermectin 12 mg is also demonstrating some of the adversaries. A few of the most commonly noticeable adversaries observed after the consumption of the drug tablets include:
- Redness or pain in eyes
- Rashes, itching in skin
- Abnormal breathing
- Backache or pain in neck
- Feeling of lightheadedness
Apart from the adversaries listed above, there can be certain other side effects that may occur. In case of the persistence of any adversaries for a longer time than expected, immediately communicate with the health care practitioner.
Always store this medication at a temperature around 25 degrees Celsius, in a dry and cool place.
What to do in case the drug dosage is missed?
When you have missed the specific dosage of the Ivermectin, then you can just consume it as soon as it strikes your mind. However, if it is the time to take your next dosage, then just skip the earlier one.
After consuming this medication as per prescription, the patient is required to get the stool & blood diagnosed to ensure that the specific parasitic infection that existed in the body has been cured. In case, the parasitic infection has not been treated completely, then the patient is required to consume another dose of this medication.
- People who are suffering from some kind of allergic reaction should not consume this particular drug.
- Also, while consuming the Ivermectin 12 mg medication, alcohol should not be taken.
- People who are having issues with the liver, kidney or suffering from asthma, onchocerciasis, cancer, HIV should always inform the doctor about their health condition.
- Also, if a woman is pregnant then she should inform the doctor before starting consuming this antiparasitic medication.
- Even the lactating woman should be cautious and inform the doctor as the tablet components may pass it onto breast milk and can negatively impact the child.
Buy Ivermectin online at GenMedicare.com
The online pharmacy provides the convenience of shopping the OTC Medications and other healthcare products with just a touch of mobile phones or computers. Since, e pharmacy store GenMedicare.com is reliable, legit, and thus, you can safely buy Ivermectin 12 mg online without any worries. So there is no more waiting for long hours on the brick and mortar medical stores or no need to go for the alternatives of the prescribed medications. The fastest-growing digital pharmacy facilitates you to buy Ivermectin 12 mg online from the comfort of your place with convenient and safest payment options. You can place your order by simply visiting the site or mobile app and end up saving a lot of your time, effort as well as money.